Re: g++ on the hurd?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 10:38:08AM -0600, Frederico S. Munoz wrote:
> I would try to recompile emacs21 for the Hurd, but I have this impressions that it
> will not work as expected (the console highlighting thing).

emacs20 at least works fine. Please replace mach by mach-color in /etc/ttys,
I am afraid I forgot to make this change in the Debian hurd package. Then
you should have a similar console to linux, and emacs should work be cool
with it.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de