Re: g++ on the hurd?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:59:54AM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I just tried to port aptitude to the Hurd (now that apt is finally
> officially in the archive), and discovered that I had removed g++ while
> bringing everything up-to-date a few days ago.  Trying to install it revealed
> that only the g++ dummy package is available on the Hurd; the actual compiler
> (g++-2.95) doesn't appear to be ported yet.

Ha! Something removed libstdc++2.10 (and 2.9) from the archive, and now
dinstall thinks it is a new package and refuses to cooperate. We will have
to wait for the ftp admins to manually take action (pray for that if you
want).

Very unfortunate. In any way, you can fetch the missing packages from
http://incoming.debian.org/