Re: Getcwd?

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 03:41:33PM +0100, Oystein Viggen wrote:

> I just spent all night installing debian gnu/hurd on my 486, and today I
> thought I'd even try compiling something  ;)
>
> It seems to me, though, as most makefiles and many build scripts get
> hosed because they can't find the current directory.  I get messages
> like these (these are from trying to build openssl):

I have not tried building openssl, but I build alot of packages on my
system and have never had this problem.

I built bzip2 sucessfully last night from the Debian sources.  'apt-get
source' it.  Make sure you have texinfo installed, and try building it.
That way we'll be able to test most of your build tools.

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.