Hurd CD page

I have a hurd-cd page ready to commit via cvs to the ports/hurd section.
I have had it checked out so there should be no problems.

I would also like to add links to it (Hurd CDs) from the other wml files,
namely,

hurd-devel-tasks.wml     hurd-faq.wml
hurd-devel.wml           hurd-install.wml
hurd-doc-server.wml      hurd-links.wml
hurd-contact.wml       hurd-doc-translator.wml  hurd-news.wml
hurd-devel-debian.wml  hurd-doc-utils.wml       index.wml
hurd-devel-ports.wml   hurd-doc.wml

Has anyone any suggestions, comments or objections?  I plan to do this in
the next 12 - 24 hours.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - prefered.           philipc@debian.org