Re: new apt source available

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 01:39:55AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> Note that I'm working in a fairly non-standard way, so if it doesn't
> happen to anybody else it might not be too big a deal: I'm running
> inside VMware (I know, I don't like their licence either, but I'm told
> Plex86 doesn't boot the Hurd yet so for now it's that or nothing) and
> telnetted in from the host machine.

pfinet has a series of known bugs which make it's behaviour irregular
without stressing it.  I would encourage you to see if the problem is
reproducable outside of VmWare.  Since the worst of the bugs in pfinet
appear to be timing related, I would be surprised if you were able to
consistantly reproduce it.

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.