Re: dpkg-shlibdeps and /usr/lib, other dpkg stuff

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I will hack together a dpkg-shlibdeps for us to use in the meanwhile. We
> just have to remember to use that instead the dpkg-dev version. Mmmh. I
> think a diversion could work. I think a package is overkill. Is it possible
> to specify diversions without making a proper package containing them?

Where would you put the correct dpkg-shlibdeps, if not in a package??
I think bundling it in the hurd package, and doing "dpkg-divert --add
--package hurd --rename --divert /usr/bin/dpkg-shlibdeps.broken
/usr/bin/dpkg-shlibdeps" would be fine.

--
Robbe