Re: installing gnupg

Brian May wrote:

> (another better change I could think of for kernel-source, but not
> really related to the Hurd in anyway is this: why do we need a special
> deb package for the kernel source when apt-get source can download and
> even build the source for kernel-image?)

I expect that if you want to build external linux kernel modules, it is
nice to have the kernel source lying around in a "standard" place
(/usr/src/linux), so that the makefile can -I/usr/src/linux/include.

But as you say, this is not really related to the Hurd.

Oystein
--
Ebg13 arire tbrf bhg bs fglyr..