Re: task-devel-common not installable on the Hurd

Brian May writes:

 >     Matthias> The only idea I have for a solution is to make the
 >     Matthias> package arch dependent. The syntax
 >
 >     Matthias> Depends: strace [!i386-hurd]
 >
 >     Matthias> doesn't work. Any ideas?
 >
 > Why doesn't that work?

dpkg-deb: parse error, in file `debian/tmp/DEBIAN/control' near line 6
package `task-devel-common':
 `Depends' field, syntax error after reference to package `strace'
dh_builddeb: command returned error code

debian/tmp/DEBIAN/control reads:

Depends: make, binutils | binutils-multiarch, glibc-doc, manpages-dev | manpages-de-dev | manpages-pl-dev, autoconf, automake, libtool, flex, bison, indent | astyle, patch, diff, strace [!i386-hurd], cvs | rcs | aegis | prcs, gettext