Re: installing gnupg

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> 2. gnupg should probably not have this dependency for Hurd systems, but
> architecture specific control files are slightly inconvenient, and
> in an ideal world it would work just fine (see 1.)

I'm willing to do this if it needs done[1]; just file a bug.  The
reason the makedev dependency is there is to ensure (on Linux) that
/dev/{u,}random exist; how, if at all, do I do this on Hurd?

--
James

[1] Call me a pessimist, but I don't see binary-all-linux happening
any time soon due, if nothing else, to the usual Debian inertia.
*shrug*