ext2fs evil warning messages

1. boot hurd single user mode, and run fsck.ext2 -fy until all errors
are fixed.

2. During the unpack phase of packages (using apt-get), I see lots of
warnings like:

ext2fs: hd0s1: warning: free inode x had 2 blocks
ext2fs: hd0s1: warning: free inode x had a size of xxxx
[repeat 8 times]
ext2fs: hd0s1: warning: free inode x had 6 blocks
ext2fs: hd0s1: warning: free inode x had a size of xxxx

3. reboot hurd single user mode, and re-run fsck.ext2, this time
no errors found.

still, I don't like the look of those messages.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>