Re: new apt source available

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 09:48:26PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > The following packages needed upgrading:
> >
> > apt
> > debconf
> > perl
>
> Ok.
>
> > debhelper
>
> Is this binary-any rather than -all now?

Nope, it's -all, and the one from the archive is good, but it requires
the newer perl.

> > links
> > tidy

> Are those build dependencies now?

Of debconf.  Debconf started throwing up on me because of problems with
perl and was preventing dpkg and apt from doing their thing, so I did
that as well.

> > Note that I have not signed these packages yet.  It's escaping my brain
> > how to do so now that they're on a different machine.  I'll try and
> > remember tommorow.
>
> debrsign in devscripts package

Thanks.  Doesn't it sign the .debs too?

--
I am a Unitarian *Universalist* - RUAUU2? =)