Re: apt

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Cesare Zavattari wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Philip Charles wrote:
>
> > I found that mounting the cdrom (settrans etc) and treating it as a
> > mounted file system worked with apt.  I could not get apt-cdrom to work,
> > mind you I did not try very hard.
>
> I've nevere used debian before.
> Can you say me what line you have put in sources.list?
> Thank you

ok, I found the line:

deb file:/cdrom/dists/woody/main/ binary-hurd-i386/

but now whenever I try to use apt-get install, with any package, I have:

  bsdutils: Depends: sysvinit (>= 2.59-2) but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
specify a solution).

Can you help me?
Thanks

--