- To: debian-hurd mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: apt
- From: Cesare Zavattari <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:03:08 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
After I resolved (thanks to you!) my problems with installation and cdrom
mount, I'd like to use apt to install the package that I have on my
I installed apt with dpkg, and I ran apt-cdrom, but it looks for a
directory that doesn't exist on my cdrom!
How can I specify manually the directory where the packages are?
- Re: apt
- From: Philip Charles <email@example.com>