Re: installing gtk+1.2.8

HURD does not have a MAXPATHLEN defined.  Anyone know what the best
work-around is for that?  Generally, I've just modified a header file to
set it to 2-4k or something.  Is there a better way?  Generally, people
like allocating fixed-size buffers - what's the best fix?

Jon

--
PGP information is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/about/