Re: autobuilder web pages with (failed) build logs

Marcus wrote:
> you can find the autobuilder status and the build logs at
>
> http://fwi-hurd.wiwi.uni-karlsruhe.de

Excellent work, Marcus.  Congratulations and THANK YOU!

Take a look everybody, Marcus has spent the past 7 months rewriting
the Debian build daemon from scratch so that it works with the Hurd.
He calls it "Turtle, the friendly autobuilder that never catches up."

Though not quite finished yet, Marcus has added quite a number of
fabulous features that bid fair to play a central role in the Debian
distribution infrastructure for years to come (Linux as well as
Hurd-based).

A quick glance at the error logs shows that elvis-tiny needs termio.h
and ncurses is too big to compile (leading to farm purchases).  Most
of the other "failures" appear to be Turtle guessing wrong about the
name of the source directory or the changes file.  Hopefully we'll get
that fixed by the weekend.

> I am sorry for the inconvenience german error messages in the logs
> might cause you. Ask me if you need a translation. I will switch over
> to english from now on.

Ach, du lieber!

--
John Tobey, late nite hacker <jtobey@john-edwin-tobey.org>