Re: installing software
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing software
- From: Ingmar Schuster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 12:45:32 -0500
- Message-id: <20001224124532.A984@ingmar>
- In-reply-to: <002701c06d89$5907bb80$d66b5cc1@scorpios>; from email@example.com on Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 04:10:03 -0500
- References: <002701c06d89$5907bb80$d66b5cc1@scorpios>
On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 04:10:03 Petros Sidiropoulos wrote:
> If I want to install a software from sources I have to type:
> #cd 'some-program'
"#make check" would be a good idea at this point...
> #make install
> Is that sufficient?