Re: increase working space

martin.stenzel@rz.hu-berlin.de wrote :

> [...]

(...)

> I thought it is not a partition but a
> management thing.
> I thought the only solution for the ~1GB
> limitation is NFS?

IIRC yes, but if I got the original question right - please Petros
correct me if I'm wrong :) - this is irrelevant : he wants to "mount"
another ext2 filesystem which lies on a partition * <1GB *, to have a
total available space *>1GB* for his Hurd system. "settransing" this
partition with the ext2fs translator does just that.

Or maybe I have understood this whole thread the wrong way ; for
example, what do you mean by "a management thing" ? :)

David