Re: Hurd CD

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Am Die, 21 Nov 2000 01:20:52 schrieb Philip Charles:
> > Looking forward to the E series using boot-floppies 2.2.18.
> >
> > At the moment dselect 1.7.1 does not seem to handle contrib.  It falls
> > over in a heap.  Any ideas?
>
> > ******** These are the conflicts that debian-cd detected.

cut

Thanks for the feedback.

> > ******  These are the packages that debian-cd subseqently added.
> >
> > gnumach-dev
> > libdb2-util
> > libncurses4
>
> I don't know what debian-cd does, why were they left out first?

Making certain that they are on the first CD, seeing that there is only
one CD ....

I am going to quiet for a while, as expected I have opened a can of worms
and the first worm is a bug/feature in debian-cd I got from cvs a few days
ago.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818