Re: Installation Guide

> The new guide is at: http://walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide

I've just finished translating the paper to French (if it can be of any
help to hurd users).
I would need a little bit of help on translating some words for which I
do not have a french equivalent (such as cross-compilation) and on the
.texi format (seems I have some problems at compilation with the French
accents in the titles) : I typed the .texi document as I would have done for
a LaTeX document (replacing the \'e by @'e).

Anywhere I should put the translated files ? I do not currently have access
to a web server.

Jean-Michel