Re: bitchx

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 12:44:00PM +0000, Francis Tyers wrote:
> hi,
>
> for those of you who don't hang out on #hurd, just to let you know the
> latest BitchX, version
> 1.0c18 includes my patches for hurd and will compile clean without
> having to do anything.
>
> All that is needed now is a .deb :)
>
> Fran

Did you mention the problem with fixing a value for IO_ARRAYLEN for Hurd when
you talked to the bitchx people? What I understood from the souce is that an
array of IO_ARRAYLEN size was used as a hastable with the filedescriptor as
the key. Since for Hurd a fildescriptor can potentially be any integer value,
there's always possibility that it will overflow.

Igor