Re: Help offered

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 02:08:22PM +1200, kiwi wrote:
> Hi I have just installed the hurd.
> Have a little experience in c++ programing and am interested in helping
> out.
>
> Is there anyone out there who would be interested in giving me a few
> jobs that need doing so that I can gain some experience

Marcus just got X working.  If you could install the X packages from
alpha.gnu.org, then try to build X applications.  This is uncharted
territory for us, so any help here is great.

Just download source packages and try to configure and build them.
Report back here with any problems you have.

Thanks,

-Brent