Re: ls | more

> I am using a redhat 6.2 system.
> And  have installed using the using the large tarball
>
> I presume that you can not install using the cross install methord from
> redhat.
> Or is it posable to install the dpkg for redhat.

You can. Read either of the guides.

> I ran native-install. It complained that some packages were missing.
> Could some one tell me what packages are needed and where to place
> them on my system

cross-install should place all of the packages on your target partition
for you.  Errors from native-install are expected which is why all
packages are configured twice.

Please describe your problem in more detail.  I am very hazy on the
problem.

-Neal

--
Neal H Walfield