Re: Ethernet problem actually in hp.c (was Re: Ethernet card detection bug in wd_probe)

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 09:00:29AM +0530, Ramakrishnan M wrote:
> Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> >
> > OTOH, the better way to debug such problems is over the serial line or so.
>
> Can you please elaborate, how can this be done?

Unfortunately not, because I have not a second computer or terminal, but
Thomas and Roland probably can. I think oskit-mach has support for gdb over
a serial line, but I can only point to these persons and the list archive.