Re: State of ppp

> I am trying to make sense of the current pfinet, but I don't have the
> Mach/HURD programming basics down.

	I'm in roughly the same place, since I am adding an entropy
	driver to the kernel to power a /dev/random translator and
	then from there, adding IPv6 support.

	I just read everything I could on Mach 3 - the design
	principles document in specific. Then I have the kernel/server
	interface programming guides for reference. I printed
	and read the Hurd Programming Guide as well.

> Is there any place where somebody has written a simple Hello World server
> for the HURD? A Hello World translator? How relavant is the CMU Mach

	As I begin stepping through the dev process, I'm going to
	post all of my sample source to my web page. "Hello World"
	stuff included, I love to post anything you have to offer.

	rt