Re: Compiling GNUMach

fsmunoz@alioth.cyberobriga.pt (Frederico S. Muñoz) writes:

> I'm writing this in a hurry cause I have to rebbot and see if it
> works!
> Wish me luck!

It worked!!!

The system booted ok, I have done the 2 native-installs and now it
works!!!

Oh joy!!!

Of course, now I have a plectora of new questions - but they are
prolly listed in the archives.

I will have to fix the Term (since it isn't set up properly), add
support for portuguese keyboard (hope it works...) and swap the net
cards between my gateway and the workstation to have net connection,
then install X.... oh well, I have plenty to do :)

Thanks once again for all your help,

best regards

Frederico S. Muñoz
fsmunoz@sdf.lonestar.org