Re: Compiling GNUMach

fsmunoz@alioth.cyberobriga.pt (Frederico S. Muñoz) writes:

> Now I'm making something wrong for sure... just don't know what it
> is...
> (I'll keep trying though)

Well, it compiled; not the CVS version but the one at debian with the
1.2-5 patch; I would like to thank Tom Amundsen (and all the other ppl
than have been helping me directly or where involved in all the
messages concerning the Hurd) from sharing is cross-compilation on a
the CVS version is more picky :)
I'm writing this in a hurry cause I have to rebbot and see if it
works!
Wish me luck!

best regards

Frederico S. Muñoz