Re: Hurd Documentation / HOWTO's

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 10:29:47AM -0700, Sujit Mathew wrote:
> Hi Jeff, I am interested in helping you with the
> documentation project. Please notify me (or list) with
> to-do items. I am a student in CompSci. I have been
> trying to understand the hurd myself. Documentation
> could be a little more updated. I will be more than
> happy to help out.

Great!  If you're still interested, please join our mailing list
"web-hurd@gnu.org" by sending a message to web-hurd-request@gnu.org with
the word subscribe in the body and the subject.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."