Re: Problems installing hurd on i386

hi,

    Neal> Hi, This is not your problem; Otherwise, it seems unlikely
    Neal> that you could have gotten as far in the boot process as you
    Neal> did.

    Neal> Do you have SCSI enabled in your BOIS?  If so, try turning
    Neal> it off and seeing if that helps.  Eitherway, which tarball
    Neal> are you using?

	I am using the debs.  I run Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.  I
downloaded them along with the latest cross-install a few days back
(on August 30th).  Can someone please tell me what message come on
screen after the scsi devices are checked.  Does hurd try to load a
filesystem at this point?  Or is it trying to configure some device??

thanks,
prabhu