Test scripts, programs, etc.

Many of us have written test scripts or programs that
exercise various parts of the Debian Gnu/Hurd system.

I would like to collect them all in one place so that we can:

1) make them available for study so that others can benefit from
you testing insights, and

2) include them in the Debian Gnu/Hurd Torture Test to
make sure it is as thorough a test of the Debian
Gnu/Hurd system as we can make it.

Please send your test scripts and programs directly to me.
Include enough of an explanation so that we will have a chance
to understand the their intent and rational. Copy the
"debian-hurd@lists.debian.org" list if you think the
script or program will be of general interest or if you want
feedback on your routines from the group.

P.S. I have received about 55 responses from the Hurd survey
so far. Not bad. I'll give the rest of you a bit more time
to respond before I summarize and publish the results. Thanks
to all of you who responded.