Re: This list...

Am Die, 25 Jul 2000 13:59:23 Dave Sie:
> How does this list differ from help-hurd@gnu.org aside from higher traffic
> and more apparent interest in the OS itself.  I thought I would subscribe
> to look around before I get started working on the HURD.  I have to wait
> till I can afford a larger HD at this point.

Originally and in the long term, this list is intended to discuss
the Debian GNU/Hurd binary version of the Hurd, eg the porting
and integration of the Debian packages and infrastructure to the Hurd,
and in the same time to modify Debian to get ready for the Hurd.

Whereas help-hurd is completely independant from Debian.

Most traffic on this list should really be on help-hurd.

> Grub can load linux/windows/HURD right?  I can do a triple boot?

Yes. You get a fancy menu, too.