Re: Mailing List traffic and membership

From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:37:09 +0200

> The graph shows that there is a steadily increasing interest in the Hurd,
> and a decreasing amount of time for people to discuss it :)

  That's interesting, but what I'm more interested in is the reason
why the number of developers doesn't increase, even though so many
people subscribe to the list. This is not ironical but a purely
academic interest for me.

  Seriously speaking, seeing the graph, I felt I should come back to
the Hurd development as soon as possible...

Regards,
Okuji