Re: Hurd Boot Errors

* Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg> [000530 06:31]:
> On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:04:24AM -0400, Igor Khavkine wrote:
> > For more info, lookup the "Easy Guide", it's one of the links posted not so
> > long ago on this list, check the archives.
>
> http://www.pick.ucam.org/~mcv21/hurd.html

Good morning Ognyan,

I did quite a bit of reading already including the archives for this
list with kt.linuxcare.com, gnu.org, debian.org, the starter pages on
SourceForge, etc.  Some of the documentation is very good but I haven't
been able to find many relevant references yet.

The reason I thought that hd0s0 would work better is because when I use
hd0s0 it says the servers.boot script is the wrong format and when I use
hd0s1 it says there's no partition there.  If it can't read the
partition table as indicated it may be pointless either way!

-- Grant Bowman                                   grant@suse.com
-- Supply Chain Mgmt Coordinator, SuSE     +1-510-628-3380 x5027
-- 580 Second Street, Suite 210              fax +1-510-628-3381
-- Oakland, CA  94607                        http://www.suse.com