Re: CVS Browsing

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 10:50:43AM -0700, Sujit Mathew wrote:
> There's a nice website for the HURD on SourceForge but
> there is no code in the CVS repository there. Why
> aren't we making use of sourceforge's facilities. The
> site at GNU.org's cvs repository does not seemed to be
> updated anytime recently either. Last entries seemed
> to be in the range of 2-4 months before. Where can the
> latest source be browsed?

subversions.gnu.org has the current source. The site on sourceforge is not
an official part of the GNU Hurd (at least the Hurd project. I don't know
the status of the hurddoc pages by Jeff Bailey).

You were certainly not looking at all files, were you? The last check-in was
at 14th of May 2000 (libdiskfs/sync-default.h and other)

-