Re: documentation

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 12:33:49PM +0200, gregory pecheret wrote:
> - how can we get more informations about the Hurd: I've Overview
> documents and Reference Manual, but is there something between?

The documentation for HURD is not much.  See
http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/  (warning: the page doesn't look good on
IE5 and Communicator4 - the important links are hidden and they are
http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/whatis/ and
http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net/howto/ )
I have a personal page for links about hurd too (it's like the above):
http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/

For any deeper understanding read sources, examples, and mailing lists
archives.

--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""