Re: Using GCC

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 07:44:03AM -0700, Kevin Musick wrote:
> 2.  A large number of header files are missing for any serious development.
> I've tried compiling a number of Linux packages, including Samba, OpenLDAP,
> Dents, and others.  It seems that there must be another package that
> contains all of the standard header files.  Even "stdio.h" isn't found.

Did you install libc0.2-dev?  The required packages for compiling HURD (not
GNUMach) is

devel/autoconf
devel/binutils
devel/gcc
devel/gnumach-dev
devel/libc0.2-dev
devel/make
devel/mig
interpreters/cpp
interpreters/m4

GNUMach wants more but I don't remember what were they.

--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""