re: Re: URLs for new developers 20000418

Hi Jeff,
  Probably best if you handle it for now.  I'm pretty well swamped at work and it may be a
month or two before I come up for air again.  If you could get me write access that would be
great but I will be unable to do anything for awhile.  I am registered as a developer at
sourceforge.net under the handle cykick.  If you could send me some info how to register
myself with the hurddocs project at sourceforge.net I'll go ahead and do that.  Talk to ya
later.

Jim