Hurd conference in Paris

Hi,
I'm a student in a french computer science school. With all of the members
of the school Lug, we want to organize a Debian GNU/Linux GNU/Hurd
conference. We are in touch with Debian members for Debian speeches. We are
looking for Hurd developers to talk about Hurd. If they can speak french,
it will be greater, it isn't necessary. You can talk about what you want in
Hurd life (technical, philosophical, translators, micro-kernel, etc.)

There will be 150-200 people and it's planning for Saturday 17 June.

We can pay for the trip, but we don't have a lot of money so if you aren't
europeans, it will be difficult to find all the money.

I hope some of you will be with us.

If you have any questions, please mail me at poinde_t@epita.fr

--
Thomas Poindessous