Installaion help

I get this error mesg
	"Can't open serverboot script /boot/servers.boot 2502"
after I start boot command at GRUB prompt

I am trying to install hurd on the same harddisk where Debian GNU/Linux
is installed.

I have the following partitions
Partition num 0 Filesystem type is ext2fs, Partition type 0x83
Partition num 4 Filesystem type is ext2fs, Partition type 0x83
Partition num 5 Filesystem type is unknown, Partition type 0x82
Partition num 6 Filesystem type is ext2fs, Partition type 0x83
and want to install Hurd on partition 6

I gave the following commands at GRUB prompt
grub> root=(hd0,6)
grub> kernel=/boot/gnumach root=hd1s7
grub> module=/boot/serverboot
grub> boot

Everything went fine so far.
In the middle of boot kernel prompts me for serverboot script directory.
I think I gave root=hdnsn wrongly
However I tried other possible combinations like hd1s4 ...
but didnt help me.

I dont know where I have went wrong

-ab
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Work like a machine, think like a man