Re: libgcj

Chris Lingard wrote:

>    I have ported libgcj to the Hurd.  That is the Java library
> libgcj-2.95.1 from:
>
> Libgcj 2.95.1 is available from
>
> ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/java/libgcj-2.95.1.tar.gz
>
> and not the Debian package, of the same name, that does Java garbage
> collection.

I am wrong, yet again.  The Debian package is the Java library.  Down loaded it,
put my patch in, (sorry Marcus  put my hack in).  The thing builds fine, but
blows up when starting to set up the deb.

It does not appear to copy the files from the build directories into the image.
Have found a verbose flag so will try to find out what is wrong.

Chris