Re: "Small" Bug - silly question again

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 <kosygin@Princeton.EDU> writes:
<<I appreciate everyone's concern of the security issues, but I would
like to add a voice from the usually silent majority of people, who do
not usually dream about hacking into other people accounts.  Is the
convenience of non-malicious users worth anything at all?>>

Far be it from me to tell people what they can or cannot discuss on this
list; but unless I misunderstand, you can turn the login shell on or off.
 If so, then there is nothing further of relevence to discuss and we
could just move on to another (hopefully more fruitful) topic...right?

Jason
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.