Re: cross compilation tool versions

OK OK I get the hint.  I'll get off my lazy butt and contribute :)  This
is going to be a brand spanking new adventure for me since I've never
attempted anything like this before.  Unfortunately I'm only going to be
able to do it on weekends because of a big project I'm involved in at
work.  So please be patient with me.  I'll take copious notes.

Jim