Re: Login shell (was: Small Bug)

OK, now that changes my view of the things. Having processes without UID is
unavoidable that way, and quite naturally, you would ask about the
permissions for them.

Still, it does not really make the forth set necessary, since you could have
the full functionality with the standard system (Just have the "all" set
valid independant of any group memberships and move everything you want to
protect into specific groups)

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!