Re: "Small" Bug

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> > I think there is no advantage in telling a user, that the login is
> > wrong.

> Well, I think there is. For example if you don't remember exactly what the
> login=email of someone was, and you want to try two or three variants. A very
> weak reason, I might add. More important is that there is no disadvantage either.

I personally like it that I get noticed immediately if I misspelled my
login-name (which happens quite often to me :-).  As I don't see any
disadvantages either, I already think that this is a valid reason.

Regards,
Lars
--
"..  Like I always say -- nothing can beat the BRATWURST
  here in DUSSELDORF!!"