Re: hihihi

Boy did this get an aggresive swing
first let me quote marcus (and gregory ade)

> Also, the concept of a "not-yet-logged-in" user shell is somewhat
> disconcerting to me; any user can cat /etc/passwd without even logging in!

'shadowconfig on'

Or change the permissions of /etc/passwd to restrict it to logged in users.
(blabla check the archives to see the whole email)
If this still doesn't suffice, there were many suggestions to obscure
(also, critisicm with an undertone like this is no better unless ur ideas justify that)

bye