Re: (was) Re: vts?

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 08:25:40AM -0700, Brad Marks wrote:
> I'd put in some time for documentation if I knew where to start.. i.e. what
> needs done most
> urgently, who do I submit it to, does it need to be in any specific format
> (where it might end up could be good to know if I'm going to be putting html
> links on it)
>
> a documentation task list could be a good idea to co-ordinate people like us

My proposals :
- 1 central page with *all* Hurd and Mach papers ( mirrored in Europe )
- some common errors list, with `default pager errors', GRUB fails etc.
- list of all GNU/Hurd CD sellers, as soon as someone will sell them
- pointers to all Hurd-related projects
- translators writers' manual, especially about writing them in perl