Re: further (incomplete) X patches

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 11:30:30AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>   I just heard a couple of days ago that XFree86 4.0 is out.  I know you
> were putting together some X patches and didn't know if this might be
> value to you.

I am not sure. My main goal is to get some X packages into the Debian
archive, so dependencies on them can be fulfileed without d/l packages from
alpha.gnu.org.

Because 4.0 is not packaged for Debian yet, this would not work for this
version. Because Branden will completely redo the X packaging, it would
probably take longer than I want. I will work with Branden on the Hurd
issues of packaging as soon as possible, though.