RE: Three silly questions to the Hurd-Core

> This is very wrong, please don't make such errornous statements in the
> public. It only alienates people.

Well, aside from the political correctness, I would say many people view it
as a replacement for the Linux kernel even if those are not the words that
you would choose to say them in.  RMS's dogmatics don't help the issue and
many Linux users say worse things about the Hurd because of Torvalds'
discussion a while back.  I think they can withstand a few comments like
these...  however, I will not make them in the future, now that you have
pointed it out. ;-)

Lucas