Re: Installing Debian/Hurd

>> From: Ali Hamisheh-Bahar <Ali_Hamisheh-Bahar@mw.3com.com>
>>
>> curt@gwis.com <curt@gwis.com>  wrote --
>>
>> >  My problems deal with SCSI.
>>
>> I don't know anything about this.
>>
>> >  I'm starting to feel like a leach, rather than a contributor.
>>
>> Well, <grin><grin> if you *really* want to contribute, you might want
>> to take a look at my March 2nd 2am post to help-hurd. There's two of
>> us out here who've ran into that problem. Since you've managed to
>> install on IDE disks, please see if that error message rings a bell
>> with you.

 Did find, and preused the archives.
 I *think* I found the message to which you refer, and no, that bears
 no resemblance to what I got, or get.

 I can run a trace/capture now, on what I will shortly find out if it's
 the same, or similar.

 Would you like that ?
 Here, or elsewhere ?

--
Cowboy

Make headway at work.  Continue to let things deteriorate at home.