Re: Hurd on VMware ?

Hi Cowboy,
  I think you may be able to solve your scsi problem if youncan get ahold of a
copy of grub 0.5.94.  I remember that Brent was solving a scsi prob of his own
over there and grub 0.5.94 did the trick.  It can't hurt to give it a go.  Use
bug-grub-request@gnu.org with subsribe in subject and body to subscribe and then
give them a good discription of the prob.

Good luck
Jim