Re: Installing Debian/Hurd

Hrm, when i first installed hurd i gunzip'd the /boot/gnumach.gz and
serverboot.gz, because i had a bootstra error (i believe this was it..)
when using gzipd serverboot and gnumach.  Thats it, it hink.

If you don't think that this is it, email me back and tell me what the
error is =p

Thanks,

Adam Farrell / Skate111
skate111@stampede.org / www.cowspotting.com